Download "query pictures", and the "data model" and a "configurable model" of a conservation area from Connect

Is it possible to download these items just like downloading the .shp or csv o a query output?

I know I can get the data and conf model from the specific conservation area in SMART Desktop, but I am wondering if I can get them directly from Connect

Hi Diego,

I do not believe this functionality is there at the moment.

What we’re looking at here is being able to export the attachments from a query directly from the Connect server menu? I think this would be a feature request.

Same goes for the data model. You can “manage” (merge) your data model in Connect but you can’t directly access the data model of a CA from Connect and export it at current.

Cheers,

Alex

thank you Alex. Regarding the pictures, it is currently possible to download a csv or shp from query outputs run in Connect. I was checking if I could do the same and get the corresponding pictures as part of the data (in any other format).

Hi Diego,

Currently, I don’t think we can do this with Connect via queries.

Could you make use of the report function for now, adding the queries as dynamic images to a report? This you can then run from Connect and display the images,

Cheers,

Alex