Invitation: add your sites to the Community map on the SMART website

Dear SMART Community,

As part of the SMART Partnership effort to support a community of SMART practitioners around the world, we maintain an interactive wiki map of sites using SMART tools on the SMART website- https://smartconservationtools.org/SMART-Community/Map-of-sites

The map allows you to:

• Add your site and share information about the site, your partners and what SMART tools you are using
  • View/search for other sites in specific contexts using SMART in different parts of the world
  • If available, you can view case studies provided by some of the sites to learn more about how they are using SMART for a range of use cases

We would like this tool to be as useful as possible for our community and to do that we invite you to add your sites.

Detailed steps for adding sites can be seen here - How to add your site to the SMART Community map

Thanks in advance for taking the time to help us strengthen this amazing community.

All the best,

Monica Harris

On behalf of the SMART team.

1 Like

Hello,
I just registered our site but noticed that I made a mistake and I’m now trying to edit it. I was looking how to do it in the manual, but the “Edit” and “delete” actions that should show up when searching for my site do not appear. I can only view the site. Why could this be?
Could it be because I registered an email other than my own as the primary contact? or is it a web page problem? Please advice.

Kind regards,

Felipe