Comments in JSON files doesn't show after import a patrol

The patrols carried out with SMART Mobile has “comments” that are filled by the user/ranger in the field, besides photos and audio notes. When the JSON file is imported as file into the Smart Desktop, Photos, Audio notes, Tracks and Waypoints are avalaible, but comments (text data) that was written in Smart Mobile doesn’t appear in patrol. The summary shows Objetive, but no comments neither.
I reviewed JSON file from the notepad and find those comments in the structure of the JSON file, but this info doesn’t reflect in the Smart Desktop.

Any solution? Idea? (I suspect it’s an issue with the DATA MODEL of the CA)

Hi Adolfo,

Are you referring to the patrol comments included in the meta-data of a patrol package or a “comments” attribute in your data model?

I suspect it’s the former. Is it possible that these aspects are not included in your Patrol Package? By default they are selected but users can de-select these options when creating the patrol package so my first thought would be to check the package settings (see below)

Cheers,

Alex

No those comments, but I’ve reviewed the data model and there no way to users to fill that field in smart mobile, but can be edited in smart desktop.

Hi Adolfo,

It’s a little difficult to understand what is happening here. Could you send some screenshots of the SMART Package setup on SMART desktop and how it appears on SMART Mobile so we can get a better understanding, please?

Cheers,

Alex

Hello Alex_Wyatt.
It was a little confusing for mee too, I was expecting to find comments, description or more details described in the Date Tab of a single patrol (Comment Column), but I realize that this field can’t be added by a ranger while performing his/her patrol, Comments and description can be viewed within the observatioin waypoint that is accesed