Data importation error with connect

Hi all,

I’ve got some issues while importing data from smartphones on SMART with Connect (7.5.6).
The first issue : “Problem visiting null visiting feature:org.hibernate.LazyInitializationException: could not initialize proxy [org.wcs.smart.ca.datamodel.Category#b091f1d4-c077-4075-aa9c-84e24857c203] - no Session” seems to work after several attempts to upload the data, however it doesn’t work with the second issue : “Row was updated or deleted by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect)”. I am totally stuck with this one.

Does anybody knows from where these problems come from and how to resolve it please?

Attached below are the details of the last warning messages with the two main issues:
Dataerror.txt (9.9 KB)

Best,
Pauline

Hi Pauline,

I believe the first issue you note was resolved in SMART 7.5.7 so upgrading should help with this one.

The second one seems to indicate that SMART is trying to update something that was modified by someone else. This can happen if you have multiple people modifying items in your desktop then synchronising with the server.

In this case, the best course of action is to export any recent local changes then re-download the CA from Connect (Connect > Advanced > Replace CA with CA from Connect) then import your locally exported changes.

Cheers,

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks a lot for your reply!

You’re right, the data were imported by someone else, a mistake surely happened. We decided to delete those files as it is only one day of patrol and it never occured again.

Best wishes,

Pauline