Data Que Processing Warnings

I cannot explain what’s happening to one of my Smart Desktop databases. I can process data que complete on one of the computers but cannot process the same data queue on another computer. I have synced both desktops and are all up to date from Connect. When I run the data que in one of the desktop I get warning and data re-que while I run the same re-quered data on another desktop with the same CA processing becomes complete.
Please help.
Thank you
Enock

Hello Enock,
Can you share the specific warning you get as well as the error log? That will provide some insight as to what the issue may be in processing the patrols of the first desktop.

One thing you can check is that both computers are set to the correct time zone, but otherwise I can’t thing of anything specific that would cause an issue if both computers are completely in sync with each other.

Regards,
Matt

Just confirmed the time zones for the two comps were different I have corrected that but again my server is down (see attachment) hence cannot confirm whether this is resolved. I shall revert once the technical team refreshes my server.
Thank you
Enock

Hello Matt,
Even after correcting the time zones in the two computers processing the patrols on the same computer gives the errors above as attached. You can see it’s completing one patrol then giving several warning which the re-qued data I successfully process them on a different computer. I have the error log but cannot attach/Upload the same here due to its NOTEPAD Format here only images are attaching.
Enock

Hi Enock,

Could you explain a little more the process here?

Is the data download on the two installations happening simultaneously?

Is it possible that the two SMART installations are trying to download the same data files resulting in an error?

Is this resulting in missing / lost data?

Cheers,

Alex

No what is happening is this a computer of my colleague whose the one managing that particular CA in her laptop. So when I she tries to process the data in her laptop she get the warning and partial completed processing. when I backup here data and run in my laptop processing completes even those that were re-qued. and even when its synced on the connect she can sync successfully in her laptop but when trying to process the qued data same warnings shows up. We cant tell whether data is lost at the moment coz we can determine that at the end of the month when we recall the summaries from the teams when doing reports to compare. I am not sure whether this makes sense?

Hello Enock,
You should now be able to add a .txt file as an attachment, so please share the error log if you can.

Thank you,
Matt

Smart Error log.txt (286.8 KB)
this is the error log @matt.hron
Thank you
Enock

At last the two computers synced and both are processing data to completion. I just processed all the data that were queued in connect, with my laptop which was processing the queued data to completion. Checked that the time zones were the same then updated the other computer smart Desktop via Advance option in Login, synced it then all began to process to completion. Tried with a few queued data (5), uploaded to Connect, synced and process the rest to completion. Thank you All
Enock

2 Likes