Error adding grid map in reports - Error al incluir mapa grillado en reportes - Invalid column ID

English below
Hola a todos,
Al incluir un mapa con una consulta espacial de tipo grilla en los reportes me genera un error. Este mismo error se ha mantenido tanto en la versión 6.3 como actualmente en la versión 7.5.6. Al ejecutar la consulta, el mapa se muestra bien. Pero al incluir la capa de la consulta en un SMART map del reporte, produce el siguiente error de ejecución: Nombre de columna enlazada no válido: ID de Mosaico X

Intenté cambiar el nombre de la columna manualmente, pero el error persiste.
No se si el error solo ocurre en la version en español de SMART, ya que el problema dice que es con el nombre de la columna.

Me gustaría saber si alguien más a tenido este error? si hay alguna solución

Saludos y gracias,
Jimmy

Hello everyone,
When including a map with a spatial query of the grid type in the reports, it generates an error. This same bug has persisted both in version 6.3 and currently in version 7.5.6. When running the query, the map displays fine. But when including the query layer in a SMART map of the report, it produces the following execution error: Invalid bound column name: Tile ID X

Here is a video that explains the error

I tried to change the column name manually but the error persists.
I dont know if this error in the name of the column only occurs in the Spanish version of SMART.

I would like to know if anyone has had the same error and if there is a way to fix it.

Cheers,
Jimmy

Hi Jimmy,
Can you try running SMART in English and see if you get the same error with the report? We have had some issues related to Spanish translations that are being fixed, so it would be good to understand if this is related to the translation issues or if this is something different.

Gracias,
Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for reply.
I just confirmed that the error is something related with the language. I changed the language of the conservation area to english (adding -Duser.language=en to the SMART.ini file), and now the error is not showing up. But, if I change the language to Spanish I get the error again.

Hope this help to fixed it

Thanks!

Thank you, Jimmy. That information was helpful for narrowing down the issue. The SMART developers are working on a fixing and planning to include it in the next update for SMART.

It looks like this occurs when the report is created in one language and run in another. So if you create it in English and run it in Spanish it will fail, but if you create it in Spanish and run it in Spanish it works as expected.

An immediate workaround is to create the report in the same language you are running the report in.

Version 7.5.7 should fix this issue and allow the reports to be created in english and run in Spanish and vice versa.