Error running report - unable to rollback against JDBC Connection

log.txt (2.1 MB)

Hi everyone,

I encountered problems when running the report template in SMART version 7.5.7. I just added items in the data model. I re-ran the query (the data appeared), then refreshed the data set (and updated the query binding) in my template report that consisted of the query, but when I ran the report there was an error notification that said “java.sql.SQLException: Table/view ‘QUERY_TEMP_%’ already exists in Schema” appeared. Then I re-saved the report template and ran it again, I still got the error with the notification “unable to rollback against JDBC Connection. No current connection.” I don’t use SMART Connect.
I need your advice to solve this problem so that I can bring back the data in the report template. Attached I sent the error log file and screenshoot of the error windows.

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Best,
Okta Puspita

Hi Otka,

This looks like it could be 1 of 2 things.

First, it could be a problem with the report displaying a specific query. In this case, can you try removing any recently added queries and running the report again?

Alternatively, this could be a software issue which sometimes arises when modifications are made (intentionally or not) to the SMART software directories (which can happen if the files are ever moved to a new location).

You can try backing up your database, reinstalling SMART from a fresh download, and restoring your database to this new installation.

If neither of these work please inform us for further review.

Cheers,

Alex