Error uploading patrols from smart mobile

Hey there,

What are the main reasons for getting an error when uploading patrols from SMART Mobile? It is a big concern for me because when trying to upload the information the JSON files are erased from the device and if an error occurs the data is lost.

My team have gotten this error.

Thanks for your help
Jackie

I also encountered this problems recently on my Argos Coupons to troubleshoot this problem, consider taking the following steps:

• Check the strength and stability of your internet connection before attempting to upload patrols.
  • Verify the integrity of the JSON files to ensure they are properly formatted and not corrupted.
  • Make sure your device meets the system requirements for running SMART Mobile smoothly.
  • Ensure that you are using the latest version of the SMART Mobile app, as updates may contain fixes for known issues.
1 Like

Hey Jim,

thank you very much for your answer! We now prefer to send the JSON file instead of connecting the device.

However, I find quite interesting your suggestions. Could you please share with me more information about:

• checking the integrity of JSON files: I have some trouble finding the folder of SMART in our devices and I still don’t understand why the JSON files are erased from it whether it can be uploaded or not.
  • the requirements for running the app smoothly (I think I have already done this but just in case to learn more).

Thanks in advance
Jackie