Errors on Data Queue processing

Hi all. We’ve been having the same problems on different CAs when trying to import data via the Data Queue processor.

1- First, several data packages don`t process, with the state appearing as “Advertencia (warning)”.

To this I tried modifying patrol starting and ending times as suggested on other threads. Some data got processed after this but not all.

2- Then from the ones that do get processed, I get failure on processing some points (in some cases it’s thousands).

3- Also tried manually downloading from the Data Queue on Connect and importing on Desktop, with same results.

Any ideas? I’m attaching the error log too. Thanks a lot.
data queue error.txt (2.0 MB)

Hi Juan,

Does reprocessing the data with warnings have any positive impact? Sometimes there is an issue with the order in which data is processed.

There can alsobe issues with overlapping patrol days. Do you have multiple patrols happening simultaneously?

Thanks,

Alex

Hello Alex. No, that doesn’t seem to work very much, except what for what happened on step 1

Hi Alex.
I have multiple observers during any day and i also got warnings also.

Hey All

I am assuming the patrols were ended and saved correctly? What type of Connect settings have you applied (automatic Data Q processing from Connect being turned on?) And if this is so then when sending it from Mobile, you clicked Export Data to send to the server. Did you get any errors on SMART Mobile when exporting the data from the device?

I got no errors D.
but once patrol is done and im in wifi connected area i click export.
that file does not reach the connect servers.
i find packages/patrols under settings, exported data. Then have the option to send it in another way.
is there any way to refresh so it can go to server rather?
Thx

Hi Ott,

You need to configure this in your package settings. You can check if your model is configured for desktop or connect upload by checking the package settings.

To change this you need to modify your package in SMART desktop under the Connect tab.

Cheers,

Alex