Get Personalized SMART Support – New Virtual Helpdesk is Here!

Dear SMART Community Members,

Following the success at the SMART Global Congress, we are thrilled to announce the launch of our new SMART Virtual Helpdesk, offering you direct access to SMART experts for one-on-one consultations!

What can you expect from the Virtual Helpdesk?

• One-on-one sessions: Get tailored guidance on site-specific questions and challenges via video conferencing sessions.
  • Expert knowledge: Connect with experienced SMART practitioners and members of our Technology Council for in-depth support.
  • Diverse topics: Find help with everything from technology setup and configuration to data analysis and reporting.
  • Convenient scheduling: Choose from a variety of time slots to fit your schedule.

How to sign up:

1. Follow this link to secure yourself a slot.
  2. Browse the available sessions and topics. Please read through the instructions and ensure to provide all the necessary details required.
  3. Select your preferred session and complete the sign-up form.
  4. Ensure to reserve your time 48 hours before your intended session. This will allow us to allocate a suitable expert for your support.

SMART Surveys

In addition to general SMART support, we have included specialized support for users who would like to know more about how to utilize SMART for the purpose of designing ecological surveys, planning survey missions, collecting survey data, visualizing survey data, and preparing it for export for further analysis using other software packages. To sign up for the SMART Survey, use this link and sign up using the same steps above.

Limited slots – Sign up now!

8 Likes

Hi @jsimfukwe

I see no available slots on the virtual helpdesk. Is there some kind of error or just complete unavailability?

Thanks,
Albert

Hi Albert,

Thank you for reaching out. We are opening new availability slots for the virtual helpdesk. If you need assistance, I can arrange for a one-on-one session with one of our experts once I have their availability confirmed. Could you please help me by describing what sort of assistance you require?

James

1 Like

Hi James,

Thank you for your disponibility to help me. I would like to have a one-to-one section to discuss two current problems we face here: 1) Data Processing Queue (in which I have tried everything - except the solution - to deal with importing failures via Connect, losing some packages of data) and 2) Remove a data null from a report in which audio is loading with images, but cannot be displayed (I’ve tried to solve this with BIRT, without success yet).

A slot would be enough to address the two scenarios, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could connect me with one of the experts.

Thanks a lot!

Hi @jsimfukwe, have you had the chance to look at my response? Thank you!

I dont see any option to sign up.

Hi @jsimfukwe , I too can’t see any available slots to choose from. Is the Helpdesk operational?