How to control package access

Hi community,

I have some packages for different applications and users. Currently, all my users get the same access (using Connect). In other words, I would like to provide specific links or control access for privacy and data management. All packages are private.

Any thoughts?
Thank you!

You can set up individual connect user accounts for just the SMART Mobile API - though this isn’t linked to specific packages, but rather to the specific CA. Either way, this will only give them access to mobile packages and collecting (and sending, assuming you’ve configured it that way) data.

You can also go the “SMART Mobile” menu in Connect and provide users with specific links to packages directly (see screenshot) or on your mobile device share just the QR code associated with a package. The latter might actually be simplest…? Sharing the QR code and giving your users individual Connect user accounts (with permissions for just the Mobile API) is probably your best bet to lock things down. The QR code will prompt them for a user/password, but it won’t ask for the server address, so unless you also given the server address, they’d never be able to see that their were other packages.