How to Install Offline Maps on the SMART Mobile App

I would need a step by step tutorial on how to install offline maps/layers on the SMART mobile app. I would like to know how to save open a TIFF FILE on SMART and how to Categorize the layers when uploaded on SMART.

Hi Alson,

There is guidance on the offline maps for SMART Mobile in the Mobile manual (pages 66-69)

For uploading layers to SMART desktop and creating and styling maps you can refer to the technical training manual (pages 29-42).

Is there something you are unable to do using this information?

Kind regards,

Alex

Hi Guys.
We did a “plan” for a patrol and there is limited to no signal on most of sites that we patrol.
I fortunately did get all the spatial points of the plan but this needs some work when there are no coms at all. the offline maps and pans need to be completely offline! The map overlay should be integrated so that nothing is left to coms.
Ill be playing around the next few days unless someone could help with this please.
Thx
Ott

Hi Guys

Try this to see. Once imagery has been harvested, you may need to bring it into QGIS to make sure its sitting in the correct location, then Re-Export and save that imagery. Hope it helps