Infographic Template NOT Showing Patrol Hours

Dear Community,
I have been trying to work with the infographic template downloaded from the SMART website BUT IS SEEM not to work for me especially the patrol hours. See the attachments below; I was working with the first three (number of Patrols, Distance and Hour of patrol. As you can see it’s showing that I have used an invalid expression yet my query is a summary query with the team of interest, I am using either Number of Active Patrol Hours or Number of Patrol Hours in either case I am checking “Exclude Days with No Patrol Data”, but getting the same result no RESULTS data displayed on running the template and same prompt appears. Any advise would be vital. Thank you
Enock

Hi Enock,

Is the data showing in the summary query without issue? Just checking if this is an issue with the query or the report template.

Maybe we can have a quick Zoom call on Monday if necessary. I’m on GMT+7 time zone.

Cheers,

Alex

Hi Alex,
Thank you for contacting me on the same, Yes data is showing without any issue. Yes we can have zoom on Monday please
Thank you in advance

Hi Alex the above attachment is the query. From here I can see the team did 160Hrs of patrol the last 30 days. It is the same query I am binding to the infographic but on running the report I get blank report with the prompt “invalid expression”

If you haven’t tried this yet, right click on the report in the list of reports and select “Update query bindings”. This often fixes minor issues with reports.

2 Likes

This is also what typically helps for my report errors too.

1 Like

Hi forum,

Just an update that this was solved by directly dragging the desired value field from the data set (under the outline tab) to the report template.

Cheers,

Alex

1 Like