Missing data from SMART mobile when uploaded into SMART desktop

Dear All,
I am writing this to let you know that we lost names of patrollers when we upload data from devices using SMART mobile 3.85 and 3.53 into the SMART desktop 6.3.0. In three of our five sites using SMART mobile, we do not have this problem but in the last two, this is hapenning a lot. Only 2 or three names were imported.
Is there anyone who also have this issue?
Does anyone know what might be the source of this issue?
Thnks in advance for your reply.
Best wishes,
Angelo
from Madagascar

1 Like

Did you finalize the patrol by clicking the “EXPORT DATA” on the screen before exiting SMART Mobile, it may be because of that I suppose.
Aristide

1 Like

Yes, they were finalized.
We are still checking if there are typing errors on names (but that is not logic as we have used the same computer when exporting the patrol package into mobile device and then importing data).
Angelo

1 Like

Hello Angelo,
Can you send a bug report (from the Settings button) so we can have the developer take a look?

Thank you,
Matt

1 Like

Dear all,

I am having a similar problem but slightly different situation. I have devices which are giving a warning which talks of features not being able to be processed. When I click “yes” for it to continue to process, some of my patrol days then get lost. I have attached the warning. Please kindly assist on how this can be solved.
Thank you,
Rumbi

Hi Rumbi,
Just to understand your issue indepth,are you receiving these errors during the manual import of data from devices or are you using SMART connect?Also,please let me know the version of smart mobile and SMART you are using for me to followup on this issue.
Thanks
Clarine

Hi Clarine,

Am using SMART mobile 336 and SMART desktop 6.3. I am encountering the same error when downloading manually or using SMART connect.
Thanks for assisting with this,
Rumbi

Hi Rumbi,
Please share the error log as well for us to follow up with the developer.
Thanks,
Clarine

Hi Rumbi

Was you read my post about solution for this problem?

Regard
Lili Sadikin

Hi Lili,

Thank you I had not seen your solution, but managed to got through it now. Confirm it will require for me to have the phones. If so then that will be slightly challenges for us. Some of our phones are in the communities and we only get them one after 3 months or 4 months. Is there alternative which will work without having to physically access the phone?

Regards,
Rumbi

Hi Clarine,
Let me check with my team which had that error. I will upload it as soon as I get hold of them.

Regards,
Rumbi

1 Like

Hi Rumbi

You just need to copy JSON file from your device (let’s see the SMARTData folder on your device internal memory.