This is not necessarily a fix, it is more of a workaround to the error that has been experienced by several users. A permanent fix will be added in a future version.
The error occurs in this manner.
When logged into SMART Connect and you navigate to “Reports”, nothing loads and your page is faced with a “Loading…” text (See image below). If you navigate other tabs e.g. “Queries”, the page loads the list of queries but when you click the “Reports” tab the same thing happens.
To bypass this error, you need to follow the steps below:
- Create a new empty CA on your SMART desktop.
- Optional: Upload dummy CA to connect server using your Connect account.
- Logout from SMART Desktop
- Login into the CAA on your SMART desktop
- Upload the CCAA to SMART Connect server using the same SMART Connect account
Once these steps are complete, you should be able to see your reports appear on your SMART Connect page.
If you are experiencing this issue please give the steps above a go and share on this post your results.