Running Smart on MacOS Sonoma

Is anyone on the community running SMART on Sonoma (the latest MacOS) and if so, are they experiencing any problems at all? I possibly need to up date my OS but just want to make sure that SMART will continue to run seamlessly

I would really like to know if anyone is successfully running SMART on MacOS Sonoma? Apart from needing to upgrade myself, I am also trying to set up SMART on a colleagues computer who is running Sonoma and we are having the following issues and I need to check if it is a compatibility issue with Sonoma or not:
Firstly the intro dialogue box displays itself “upside down”

Despite this, we can still log in and when going into the “Advanced” section and then selecting to Import a Conservation area we then go through the steps to install from the CA export created from my computer. (both computers are Macs and running of SMART for Mac so there should not be a compatibility issue in this regard), however, although we are then installing from a zip file, SMARt keeps telling us that it cannot install from the file as it is not a zip file, yet as can be seen in the images below, it is very clearly a zip file.

I am presuming that this may be as a result of some incompatibility with Sonoma? Can anyone confirm if they have had the same issues and how this was sorted or if anyone has any idea on what may be causing this issue?

The images below show the steps undertaken and resultant errors.

Continuing the discussion from Running Smart on MacOS Sonoma:

Hi Debby, I’m in a similar boat, just upgraded the mac to Sonoma and SMART has gone bananas. Same inverted login screen, but the main issue I have is that when I set up a new SMART conservation area and load the Profiles plugin, I am unable to access the standard Profiles toolbar options. In the Profiles button on the top bar, I can configure Profiles elements, but thats it. Very wierd. Screenshot below shows Profiles appearing on top bar, but Profiles tools missing from lower bar.

Hi Rob, sorry only getting back to you now - signal was very temperamental in Windhoek - I got your message but battled with signal to reply. I did share your “good news” with Jeff and let him know that there is definitely a problem with Sonoma - we are also having “sign in” issues, it recognises one of my employees for the first time but will not let them back in after that - it won’t even accept smart-smart on the sample CA.

It keeps saying username and password not known. Hopefully they can sort it out somehow and find out what the issue is… (No pressure Jeff :slight_smile: )