Smart cant execute queries

Hi all,
I am trying to run queries in SMART and it keeps failing. Anyone knows what could be the problem and most importantly how I can fix this?

This problem started after I updated my SMART software from 7.5.6 to SMART 7.5.9

I have attached a picture of my error log.

Try closing and then rerunning SMART and try the query again. That error shows that you can’t access your database, there might have been some previous error that crashed the connection.

Hi Jeff, I have tried that and still no win.
Can I delete and uninstall my SMART and re-install it? do you think it will work

yes that should work, try installing smart 7.5.9 from the download here: Download SMART 7

Failing to export my conservation area. Smart showing this error message every time I try to backup my conservation area.

If you restart your computer and then run SMART it should work. If you keep running into this cannot connect to DB type error, it makes me think maybe you have SMART running on a network drive or something like that where it isn’t a standard local hard drive disk? If possible make sure it’s on a local hard drive and that could help eliminate these types of errors.

Also, if you export file location is a network drive, it’s possible that is complicating things. I suggest you ensure your exported file is somewhere on a local hard drive as well, then you can copy it where you need after it’s complete.