SMART Connect Issue

Hi,

I recently updated to SMART version 7.5.7. When I try to sync with connect it gives an error message (attached) saying SMART Connect is on a different version. What should happen? Do I go back to the version that Connect is on or does the Connect server need to be updated?

Thanks,

Natalie

Hi Natalie,

When using Connect, for upgrading, you need to both upgrade your software and your Connect instance. If you’re using a SMART Partnership hosted server you can request that this is upgraded using this form.

If you’re using a local server installation you’ll need your IT personnel to perform the upgrade.

Cheers,

Alex

Great thank you for your help!

Hi Everyone
Conect Error

I have the same issue as of this evening - screenshot attached. Desktop version is 7.5.6 and Connect version 7.5.3 hosted by SMART

I have not upgraded anything or requested for my server to be upgraded and I synced successfully a few hours ago so not sure why this issue is occurring unless an update has happened automatically in the background?

Thanks
Nick

Hi Nick,

Apologies for not getting to this earlier.

Are you still struggling with this issue?

If so, could you please send an export of the error log and a screenshot of the “about SMART” window from the Help menu?

Cheers,

Alex

Hi Alex,

James helped me out and we got our Connect instance upgraded so all sorted now.

Thanks for following up

Nick

| Alex_Wyatt Regular
April 26 |

• | - |

Hi Nick,

Apologies for not getting to this earlier.

Are you still struggling with this issue?

If so, could you please send an export of the error log and a screenshot of the “about SMART” window from the Help menu?

Cheers,

Alex

1 Like