SMART Mobile Manual (lasted version)

Hi all
We are interested in making a small guide (pdf) to use SMART Mobile in our current project (we are in the initial stage). Before starting from scratch, what is the latest version, or what can be the important documents to take into account?
Just draft for a new version could be really helpful for us.

We are aware of the resource library’s documents and the excellent Denton’s videos.

Thank you very much in advance.

Hi there,

we are working to update the SMART Mobile guide. For now you can check:

1. Field data collection with SMART Mobile - SMART-Mobile-Data-Collection_2.2-3.pdf - Google Drive
  2. This CyberTracker wiki here, which includes some of the newer features - User manual - CyberTracker Wiki

I will share another document with some of the new features available in 7 soon.

Thanks

Monica

2 Likes

Thank you very much for the quick response.
The cybertrackerwiki was not on our radar!
We look forward to the update of the SMART Mobile guide and the news with SMART 7.
Thanks very much for your work!
Anton

1 Like

You are very welcome! Please share your manual here with the community, we would love to add it to the Resource Library.

Thanks!

Hi Monica,
We would be happy to collaborate with the SMART community. The content would be in line with our project, and I am not sure of the project timeline to have the final version. We will focus on training the next year. Our proyect is in the Iberian Peninsula, so it would be in Spanish and Portuguese.
I will keep you informed.
Thanks!

1 Like

Perfect, we would love to hear more about it!

Let us know if we can help with anything. We already have SMART 7 manuals in Spanish and Portuguese which may also be helpful.

Cheers!

Monica

1 Like