Upgrade SMART Connect 7 (Linux Local SERVER) for SMART Desktop 7.5.7

Hello everyone,

I’ve been using SMART Connect version 7.3.0 (for Linux Local Server) alongside SMART Desktop 7.4. I’m looking to upgrade my SMART Desktop to version 7.5.7. Could someone assist me in successfully upgrading the server to work seamlessly with SMART Desktop 7.5.7?

Best regards,

Jack

Hi Jack,

Are you using a Partnership hosted server?

If so, can you please provide the URL for the server in question.

Once the upgrade is complete you can then download SMART 7.5.7 from the SMART website and download your CA into this new installation.

Cheers,

Alex

Hi Alex,

I don’t use a Partnership-hosted server.
My Connect on a Linux server URL: https://tfuas.org:8443/server.
How to upgrade on my server?
If you could provide the “server.war” file and the “SQL script” for the new version, I’ll handle the update on my server.

For SMART Desktop 7.5.7, I already upgraded.

Thank you once again for your assistance.

Best Regards,

Mr. Sitthichai Jinamoy (Jack)

Hi Jack,

Oh, my apologies, I missed that in the subject.

Please find the server.war file for 7.5.7 here. Please let us know if anything is missing or any further guidance is needed and we’ll pull in our server expert.

Kind regards,

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for sending the server.war file for version 7.5.7.
I’ll take a look and keep you posted if I need any additional details or assistance.
Your support is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

Jack

I updated both SMART Desktop and Connect (server.war) to the version 7.5.7.

However, while trying to download a new CA to the Connect I obtained the following error:

The translation of the message: “CA downloading to SMART Connect failed”

Please advise us how could we cope with this

It’s also interesting that after the change of server.war to the latest version 7.5.7 from the link given above the version label of the server left “7.5.3”