Uploading into smart mobile

Hello smart members,
I have a configurated data model and when I uploaded to the smart mobile, it says it has been uploaded correctly but then after clicking on the tab connect and click smart desktop, it does not show in the projects tab. However if i upload it via cybertracker classic, it shows in the cybertracker app of the phone. Does anyone know what I might be doing wrong? Thank you
Rosa

1 Like

Hi Rosa,
Which version of SMART and SMART Mobile are you using? (This is off the main Settings page when you launch SM).
Due to policy changes by Google, SMART Mobile (build <= 385) is needed for SMART 6.3.
Thanks

HI Justin
Thanks for the help. The smart mobile version i have installed is the 389. You mean it should be equal or below the 385 instead?
R

HI Rosa,

That is correct. For SMART 6.3 - please use SMART Mobile 385 or below. SMART 385 is available on the SMART website, on the download page here - Download SMART 6.3

Any builds after 385 require SMART 7 due to the policy changes mentioned by Justin above.

Thanks

Monica

Hi Rosa,
I suffered a similar issue (not working in SMART mobile, but working in Cibertracker app 1.0.411), but with >smart7.4 and Smart mobile 1.0.408
My colleagues did not suffer the same issue as me (and you), i solved it updating the app to the 1.0.414 version, downloaded from google play.
Now, it seems it is working…
J Antonio

J Antonio,
thank you for the advice. I will try it.
Rosa

Thank you Monica,
I will try it.
Rosa

1 Like