What are the new features in SMART 7?

We continue to improve our tools to support our users globally. As part of the process, SMART’s latest upgrade - SMART 7 brings a number of key innovations to users, including a suite of exciting new functionalities.

SMART 7 has an improved User Interface, including over 1,000 new icons covering different attributes from wildlife to a range of different activities.

SMART 7 enhances data collection with SMART Mobile - our data collection tool designed specifically for use with SMART. SMART Mobile is now available for iOS users with SMART Connect and comes with additional navigation features such as go-to and a new statistics page that shows your patrol progress. Further customize how you record information by adding images and audio files and labeling your waypoints and QR code support.

For a full list of SMART 7 features, please see SMART 7 Features release

2 Likes

Awesome excited for this!

1 Like

When is the SMART 7 going be officially released please?

1 Like

Hello Michael,
The most recent version of SMART 7 is currently in testing. You can check on the updated timelines and information here:

Regards,
Matt

2 Likes

Hi, I am doing my configurable model and I would like to activate only photos for the attachments allowed, and no audio. Is this possible?

Hi Jackie,
I don’t see a way to enable attachments but not allow audio, but I can submit an enhancement suggestion to be able to control that separately.

1 Like

Thanks Matt. It would be a suggestion then.