I have some problem with GPS connection

I have some problems with the smart mobile SOFTWARE not connecting to GPS when the phone screen is off. Even though I have the SMART MOBILE app running in the background, no PIN restrictions and GPS always enabled settings. The device I am using to install SMART MOBILE is Samsung A53. Please let me know how to handle the above problem, Thank you so much.

Hi Tan,

Do you make sure, in your settings, to make sure that “battery optimisation” is turned off for the SMART Mobile app?

If the battery is being optimised for the app it will not collect location data in the background.

Please also make sure you’re using the latest version of SMART Mobile v478.

Cheers,

Alex

1 Like

thank you for helping me!
i turned off " battery optimisation" for the Smart mobile app, actually
but I am using the version v1.385
may I ask you one more question? Can I add mbtiles or kmz maps to the offline maps section in SMART mobile v478?

Hi Tan,

You may want to consider upgrading your SMART Mobile version. The current version is 478. It’s likely the update will help with your problem. You can access this on he Google Play Store.

Regarding your offline map the following layer formats are supported:

• ESRI formats: shapefile (shp), tile package (tpk), vector tiles package (vtpk)
  • ASRP/USRP
  • CIB1, 5, 10
  • DTED0, 1, 2
  • GeoTIFF
  • HFA
  • HRE
  • IMG
  • JPEG
  • JPEG 2000
  • NITF
  • PNG
  • RPF
  • SRTM1, 2
  • Mosaic Dataset in SQLite (read-only)
  • MapBox: mbtiles
  • Google: KML
  • GeoJSON

Please see this post here regarding the use of mbtiles.

Cheers,

Alex

dear Alex
Thank you for sharing with me the ways to do it, but I still do not know how to do it.
would you mind if you recorded the process of adding offline maps to SMART MOBLIE V478?
I look forward hear it from you soon
cheers
Tan